The KU Language Testing Center holds the KU-EPT test every month. You can check the KU-EPT test schedule and apply for the test at kultc.human.ku.ac.th/index.php/events/ If you need more information, please contact the KU Language Testing Center at 099-189-6104 or 092-324-7842, Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Test Application Process
Registration (for first-time applicants only)
1. Fill out the registration form. After that, the system will send a link to your email for registration confirmation.
2. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the email sent by the KU Language Testing Center. After confirming your registration, you can then apply for the test.
Note : When the registration is complete, you can use the data to apply for the test afterwards without having to register again. In case of any change to the registered information, such as name or e-mail address, etc., please contact the KU Language Testing Center.
1. If you have applied for the test with the KU Language Testing Center before, you can retake the test by clicking on the link “Register from the Test Schedule,” which is displayed on the homepage of the website, and then select the test and the date/time you want to take the test.
2.Payment can be made through a mobile banking application of any bank within 1 day from the date of application (Please keep the payment slip as evidence). The test registration fee is non-refundable.
3. After the bank confirms your payment, the system will send you an email to confirm that your application is correct and complete.
4. One week before the test day, you will receive an email informing the test room as well as the test date and time.
Note : The KU Language Testing Center, Faculty of Humanities, Kasetsart University will not accept any application after the announced application deadline.
Test Application Fee : 600 baht
Conditions and What to Bring on the Test Day
- Arrive at the test room at least 30 minutes before the test.
- Bring a valid ID card issued by a government agency with a photo of the candidate, such as a Thai ID card, a government official card, passport, or driver’s license as evidence on the day of the test.
- Present your ATK test result
- Read the Guidelines for Test Takers of Kasetsart University Click!!
Note : Candidates who cannot come to the test on the specified date and time will not be able to change the date and request a refund in any case.
For undergraduate students of Kasetsart University and the public
The KU Language Testing Center will notify your test score via email. You can request a test report by replying to the email you receive from us, with a copy of your ID Card attached. After that, we will issue a report in PDF format and send it back to you via email.
For graduate students of Kasetsart University
The KU Language Testing Center will directly send your test report to the Graduate School.