Test Structure and Sample
The KU-EPT is a 3-hour multiple-choice test of 80 items, which can be divided into 3 sections:
- Part I: Structure 25 items
- Part II: Cloze test 15 items
- Part III: Reading 40 items
How to Fill in the Answer Sheet
A test taker must strictly follow the guideline below. The answer sheet that is incorrectly filled in will affect the test scores.
1. Fill out your personal information according to the proctors’ instructions.
2. Use the stationery provided by the KU Language Testing Center to blacken the circle corresponding to the chosen answer. Make sure that you fill in the circle completely.
3. If you wish to change the answer, erase the original answer as completely as possible with an eraser before blackening a new circle.